Andrea Graff Interior Design was launched in 1994 and has since flourished into a multi-faceted design studio. The Cape Town based designer, lovingly known as Andy by her clients, has experimented with maximalism and minimalism resulting in her current eclectic style.
Through the use of colour, pattern, art and craft Andy sculpts a space to create a comfortable and sophisticated interior that gives a nod to the client’s personal style.
The design studio’s style can be described as varied and elegant. Every project is strikingly unique where Andy masterfully amalgamates the provenance of the past and the present modern.
Craftmanship is a core principle and clients are encouraged to invest in custom designed pieces where South African artisans are given a platform to shine. Each project has its own narrative where Andy goes beyond superficial aesthetics to create projects of depth and warmth.
- New build- collaborations with architects and landscape architects to develop a design that meets the client’s needs with a focus on the functionality for human occupancy
- Renovation – direct collaborations with clients and builder to redesign interior. Includes structural and cosmetic changes
- The design of custom kitchens and bathrooms. Includes 3D visualisations & technical drawings
- Custom design of wardrobes, built-in joinery and custom furniture pieces. Includes 3D visualisations & technical drawings
- Selection of materials and finishes, such as flooring, tiles, cladding, paint etc
- Project management- overseeing site and appointed suppliers’ progress
- Carefully considered selection of furniture, lighting, rugs, wallpaper, linen and accessories
- Selection of window treatments based on functional and aesthetic requirements
- Design and management of bespoke upholstery and cushions
- Curation of artworks and objet
- Selection of interior greenery based on interior and environmental factors
MEET THE TEAM
ANNAFRE DE VILLIERS
Interior Architect &
Interior Designer &